Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Art on the Green

Hello everyone, this is an announcement for the upcoming art show that I will be attending.

This year the Art on the Green is being held on September 26, 2009 from 10-3, at the
Jonathan Trumbull Jr. House Museum.
I will have about twelve art pieces for sale along with each of my children's
books available including another new one...
"There's a Bear in my Bathing Suit".


This one is in the proofing stage and has not been released yet but it will be ready by the time of the art show. This one is a bit different than my previous eight books in that it is longer (40 pages) and it is not a rhyming book. Also I used a different
drawing style...still drawn by hand but with a watercolor/acrylic type style.


If you have read any of my books, please feel free to rate, comment or review them here Thank you in advance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment