Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Post to Boast - Volume 7

This weeks topic: Best of Ten

This weeks Post to Boast is me asking a favor. I will be attending the Big E this fall in the Connecticut building with CAPA. I have ten books to date but I can only bring one or two to sell, so what I am asking is can you vote for your favorite to make it easier for me to decide? I would really appreciate it. Here is the list with links to see more about the books:

Welcome Baby
There's a Bear in my Bathing Suit
Fallen Star
The Magic Eraser
The Last Leaf
I Do It
It's Time For Bed, My Parents Said
It's Time To Come In, My Parents Said
It's Time For School, My Parents Said
The Holiday Christmas Tree

Just post a comment with your pick and thanks.

1 comments:

Laura Rachel Fox said...

Fallen Star & There's A Bear in My Bathing Suit (summer time is camping time).

Post a Comment